Experience the magic of Klein JAN, Tswalu and the Kalahari
Escape to the wide, open spaces of South Africa’s largest, privately owned reserve with these exclusive offers. Find all the details and terms and conditions below
Photo : Adriaan Louw
Tswalu Kalahari Reserve offers what discerning travellers crave most – space and time. The remote reaches of the 114 000 hectare reserve – explored on drives, walks or horseback – present boundless opportunities to stop and appreciate the solitude and silence. This is a place to recalibrate and reconnect with nature and yourself.
Choose from one of four amazing autumn offers:
- Book seven nights and only pay for five.
- Book five nights and only pay for three.
- Book four nights and only pay for two.
- Book three nights and only pay for two.
The offers include:
- Luxury full-board accommodation at either The Motse Camp or Tarkuni Homestead, including all meals, snacks and private dining experiences, and all beverages, as well as the full selection of wine from the award-winning wine list
- Private vehicle, guide and tracker
- Walking safaris and nature walks, including traditional plant-use interpretation
- Habituated meerkat experience, horse riding and bird watching
- Visits to some of the oldest bushman rock engravings in Africa, Tswalu’s community healthcare centre and pre-school
- Introduction to the Tswalu Foundation’s research projects of interest and involvement in current wildlife projects on the reserve
- Wireless internet access and national telephone calls
- Children’s Tswalu Junior Ranger programme and babysitting services
To enquire, email email@example.com and use the code #HLtswalu.
Tswalu terms and conditions:
- Offers are valid until 31 May 2021.
- Offers are mutually exclusive and cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other special rates or promotions.
- The offer must be requested at the time of booking and cannot be applied retrospectively.
- Accommodation is subject to availability.