Win an overnight stay at Tintswalo Atlantic (valued at R25 000!)
Enter to win a sleepover and spa spoil for you and three friends at this postcard perfect Cape Town boutique hotel
Photo : courtesy Tintswalo Atlantic
Tucked into the curve of Chapman’s Peak Drive, the Atlantic ocean gently stroking its shores, Tintswalo Atlantic is widely known for its warmth and authentic hospitality. It underwent a recent redecoration and guests can now choose to meditate under the Milkwood trees or reflect in the glamorous Residents’ Lounge. The stylish setting is the perfect place to relax, rejuvenate and reconnect with nature. The prize includes a one-night stay for four guests in a luxurious two-bedroom suite, designer cocktails and canapés crafted by Chefs Warehouse at sunset, a multi-course breakfast in the morning, and a spa voucher for you to enjoy.
The voucher includes:
- One night accommodation for four guests sharing a luxury two-bedroom suite
- Welcome bottle of wine on arrival
- Sunset canapés and cocktail of the day
- Spa voucher for treatments to the value of R4 800
- Conservation levy
To enter, answer the question and supply your full details below.
The competition closes on 31 August 2021. The winner will be selected at random and notified via email in September 2021. Terms and conditions apply.
Tintswalo Atlantic terms and conditions:
- The prize excludes all other meals and beverages and unspecified items.
- The prize is not redeemable over public holidays, local school holidays and peak periods (15 December to 15 January, annually), and is subject to availability.
- The prize is not transferable to parties other than the recipient/s and is not redeemable for cash or any other services.
- Right of admission is reserved. By accepting the prize, competition winners (and their companions) agree to act in accordance with what would be regarded as reasonable behaviour expected from guests in a 5-star establishment.
- Guests will be held liable for any damages caused by gross negligence or severe bad behaviour. In such cases, they may be requested to leave and the prize would be forfeited.