Exclusive offer: visit the all-new Jack’s Camp in Botswana
Photo : Elsa Young
Stay for three or five nights at Jack’s Camp and get one of those nights free (stay three pay for two or stay five pay for four). To maximise your time in Botswana, combine a stay at Jack’s Camp with two nights at Natural Selection’s Tuludi in the Delta:
- Five-night Botswana package (three nights at Jack’s Camp; two nights at Tuludi) with flights to/from Johannesburg to Maun, from R44 020 per person (rate includes indicative regional flying cost with SA Airlink and is subject to change).
- Seven-night Botswana package (five nights at Jack’s Camp; two nights at Tuludi) with flights to/from Johannesburg to Maun, from R63 510 per person (rate includes indicative regional flying cost with SA Airlink and is subject to change).
To make an enquiry, email email@example.com and use the code #HLjackscamp.
Natural Selection terms and conditions:
- Rates are subject to availability and are valid until 30 June 2021.
- Rates are redeemable by using the code #HLjackscamp at the time of enquiring.
- Rates are based on a minimum of two people sharing. Single supplements may apply.
- Rates include indicative regional flight costs (please note regional flights will not be booked by Natural Selection), all internal flights/transfers, Natural Selection accommodation, meals, local beverages, activities, expert guiding, park entry fees and VAT.
- Rate excludes PCR COVID test to enter back into South Africa, gratuities and fully comprehensive travel insurance.
- Children six to 18 years old are charged 50% of the Natural Selection accommodation rates when sharing with an adult. Families travelling with children under the age of 12 will be required to book a private vehicle, at an additional R3 490 per vehicle per day.
- Jack’s Camp accepts children of all ages. The minimum age requirement for Tuludi is six years old.
Specifics for how to get in and out of Botswana (as of April 2021):
- Airlink operates daily flights from O.R. Tambo International to Maun, and twice weekly from Cape Town International on Tuesdays and Saturdays (as of 1 May 2021).
- All travellers to Botswana must present proof of a negative COVID-19 PCR test performed no more than 72 hours before your arrival in the country. This includes travellers who have been vaccinated.
- The 72-hour validity window into Botswana is from time of swabbing until the time of arrival into the country (not the time of departure, like South Africa).
- All incoming passengers to Maun Airport are required to take a rapid antigen test, free of charge to. Passengers will also be screened for COVID-19 symptoms and will fill out a register of details for contact tracing.
- Travellers will need to obtain a negative PCR test certificate to depart from Maun Airport and are liable for all related costs. Tests can either be conducted at the testing facility in Maun (results will be available within 12-24 hours and the fee is currently BWP 850/USD 85 per person, which is payable at the time of booking) or by a qualified practitioner who can be flown into camp 48 hours in advance of departure (a minimum of two people need to be tested and online booking is essential).